Evolve Sustainable Sneaker - Bordeaux
Designer: Humans are Vain
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
The Evolve Sustainable Sneaker is one of HRV's most innovative and sustainable sneakers in the collection with the upper part being made from apple leather, corn fiber, and vegan leather. The lining is made from recycled PET and corn fiber. The sole is made from recycled materials. This lightweight and comfortable corn leather sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by Humans Are Vain skilled artisans in Portugal.
This sustainable sneaker's upper part has been made with apple leather and an innovative breathable microfiber with a plant-based lining made from recycled PET and corn fiber. The chunky sole is also made from recycled rubber. This lightweight and comfortable sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
- 100% vegan
- Highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying
- Designed in Sweden
- Made within a fully circular model
- Made from recycled materials
- Sustainable and ethically produced by skilled artisans in Portugal
- Save plastic bottles from the ocean and waste from landfills
- The toe, lace, tongue, and heel area are made from a vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly, and highly resistant, even against chemical agents.
- This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- The heel panel is made from Italian apple leather
- Air mesh side panels made from an innovative polyester produced by DuPont obtained from the fermentation of glucose and processing of corn seeds.
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, and fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high-density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water-based glues
Fitting Notes: The fit of this style is true to size but we always recommend double-checking your size using the following guidelines. You can check your closest size by doing the following:
1. Grab a sheet of paper and place it against a wall so the edge of the paper is touching the wall.
2. Now stand on the paper with your heel lightly touching the wall.
3. Mark on the paper where your big toe ends.
4. Measure the distance from the back edge of the paper to the mark on the paper and that will give you your foot length.
5. Now compare your foot length to the chart below which shows the inside length of our shoes.
We recommend that the shoe length/size should be 6-10mm longer than your foot length. If you are between sizes always size up.
Size 37 = 246mm
Size 38 = 253mm
Size 39 = 259mm
Size 40 = 265mm
Size 41 = 271mm
Size 42 = 277mm
Size 43 = 283mm
Size 44 = 290mm
Size 45 = 296mm
Size 46 = 302mm
The above measurements show the internal length of the shoe and your foot should be 6-10mm shorter than this.
We love how these sneakers look slim at the front but are wide inside. They're very comfortable and generously cut, so if you're in doubt, we recommend you choose a smaller size.