Tide R1 Sustainable Sneaker - White
Designer: Humans are Vain
- Prezzo di listino
- Prezzo di vendita
- Prezzo di listino
- Prezzo unitario
The Tide R1 sneaker is the first sneaker made from old sneakers! As part of HAV's circular system this sneaker's sole is made from old samples, factory rejects, material offcuts, and returned shoes which they grind down and mix with recycled rubber. They have even collected unwanted old samples and shoes from other factories in the local area that would otherwise have been destined for landfill and included that in the circular system. This Vegan Sustainable Sneaker features a breathable matte finish Vegan Leather upper and a breathable Vegan Leather lining which is made from recycled PET and corn fiber. In true HAV style, minimal branding details can be found with self-colored embroidered logos featured on the tongue.
- 100% vegan
- Highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying
- Designed in Sweden
- Made within a fully circular model
- Made from recycled materials
- Sustainable and ethically produced by skilled artisans in Portugal
- Save plastic bottles from the ocean and waste from landfills
- Upper is made from vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly, and highly resistant, even against chemical agents.
- This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber.
- This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, and fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high-density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material 100% made with water-based glues