Bobby Sustainable Derby - Black
Brand: Humans are Vain
- Unit Price
The Bobby Sustainable Derby Shoe features a matte finish and laces. These unisex shoes are perfect for both genders looking to add a bit of edge to their wardrobe. Semi-platform sole and totally sustainable. With each purchase, you save 12.1 plastic bottles from the ocean and 680g of waste from a landfill!
- 100% vegan
- Highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying
- Designed in Sweden
- Made within a fully circular model
- Made from recycled materials
- Sustainable and ethically produced by skilled artisans in Portugal
- Save plastic bottles from the ocean and waste from landfills
Upper: made from OEKO-TEX-certified vegan leather, a lining made from recycled PET and corn fiber.
OEKO-TEX is a vegan eco-microfiber that is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly, and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
Sole: made from recycled materials Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, and fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
Insole padding is made from a high-density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort Laces are made from 100% organic cotton Upper paddings are made from natural latex Toe puff and counter stiffener are made from recycled material (80% recycled) Insole board is made from recycled material 100% made with water-based glues
Fitting Notes The fit of this style is true to size but we always recommend double-checking your size using the following guidelines:
You can check your closest size by doing the following:
1. Grab a sheet of paper and place it against a wall so the edge of the paper is touching the wall.
2. Now stand on the paper with your heel lightly touching the wall.
3. Mark on the paper where your big toe ends.
4. Measure the distance from the back edge of the paper to the mark on the paper and that will give you your foot length.
5. Now compare your foot length to the chart below which shows the inside length of our shoes. We recommend that the shoe length/size should be 6-10mm longer than
your foot length. If you are between sizes always size up.
Size 37 = 246mm
Size 38 = 253mm
Size 39 = 259mm
Size 40 = 265mm
Size 41 = 271mm
Size 42 = 277mm
Size 43 = 283mm
Size 44 = 290mm
Size 45 = 296mm
Size 46 = 302mm
The above measurements show the internal length of the shoe and your foot should be 6-10mm shorter than this