Cesca Black Vegan Boots
- Unit Price
Cesca Black straight mid-calf boots with a front flap and slip-resistant lugged sole made with Bio Eco corn vegan leather. A sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, light, and durable material.
- OEKO-TEX certified microfiber, an innovative eco-friendly material manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Produced in Portugal.
- This minimalist and sober design with a black solid pattern uppercut is always in fashion.
- The slip-resistant lugged sole with a reinforcement welt stitch gives them a casual look and makes them more functional.
- These vegan boots are made with toxic-free materials and are hypoallergenic, and what stands out most in them is the uppercut and the lining made of Bio Eco Corn: a material made of recycled polyester and fibers resultant from the fermentation of corn cob. Besides being breathable and antibacterial (preventing bad odors) they also have a moisture-wicking padded EVA footbed.
- All of this makes for a very comfortable model to be worn all day long without worrying about blisters.
- These boots are very versatile and can adapt to any context, they are very easy to put on and comfortable for your daily wear, both indoors and outdoors.
- They are the best combination between style and comfort.