DAY HAND CREAM
Brand: Amapola Vegan
- Unit Price
vegan and zero waste cosmetics
A hand cream with hazelnut oil from Lot et Garonne and protective chestnut extract from Limousin. Hydrates and penetrates immediately without leaving a greasy finish, avoiding the unpleasant sensation of a pen slipping between your fingers, making it ideal for daytime use. Hazelnut extract from Lot-et-Garonne to nourish the skin without leaving a greasy impression, concentrated milk thistle from Eure-et-Loir for its protective action against external aggressions, organic chestnut essence from Limousin that facilitates the cellular regeneration of the epidermis, but also rice powder for the softness of the hands, vitamin E that prevents oxidation, or even lactic acid to adjust the pH of the cream to that of your skin.
For daily application, whenever your hands need hydration, the benefits of our natural hand cream bring you well-being and serenity, respecting your body, which you choose to nourish exclusively with natural products.
SIZE: 30 ml
How to use it?
Apply in small amounts to your hands as often as needed. Massage until fully absorbed. Psssstt.... if you want, you can apply cream to your cuticles and massage them to provide extra nourishment and care.
100% natural origin
92% of ingredients from France (cocorico!)
0% mineral oil, silicone, titanium dioxide, phenoxyethanol, endocrine disruptor, PEG, BHA, BHT... No palm oil or coconut oil.
16 ingredients, no frills:
- Aqua (Water): water
- Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil: hazelnut oil from Lot-et-Garonne, nourishing with a dry touch. Gives an aroma of roasted hazelnuts.
- Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester: Extracted from milk thistle grown in Eure-et-Loir, this oil provides slip and has proven protective properties against aggressions (frequent washing, cold, etc.) in vitro.
- Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract: organic chestnut extract from Limousin. Its properties have been subject to extremely rigorous double-blind in vivo tests, like milk thistle. Protects against aggressions caused by cold or intensive washing. In addition, it promotes the resynthesis of skin cells after an attack on the epidermis.
- Glycerin: The most famous moisturizer and humectant in cosmetics. It's a great classic, its moisturizing power is well established. Origin France, Belgium, or Italy, from European rapeseed cultivation.
- Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside: These ingredients are emulsifiers. Moisturizing, they give softness to the cream. They are made in Castre, using rapeseed oil, mustard oil, and European corn (France, Britain, or Germany). Be careful! Although we can read "alcohol," it has nothing to do with what is vulgarly called alcohol, which scientifically is ethanol (or ethyl alcohol) and which is astringent and irritating.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: Rice powder, brings softness to the skin after application. Rice is grown in Italy and France.
- Sclerotium Gum: This is a gelling agent made from a fungus and French wheat. It brings texture to the cream and has proven moisturizing properties in vivo.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E, which protects vegetable oils and their properties from oxidation.
- Maltodextrin: European corn sugar that allows the extraction and conservation of organic chestnut extract, without using contaminating solvents or dangerous chemical preservatives.
- Sodium Levulinate: This is an organic acid extracted from sugar cane from the Dominican Republic and rapeseed from Europe, made in Germany, which protects the formula from pathogenic bacteria.
- Sodium Anisate: Extract of star anise, made in Germany, which protects the formula from yeast and pathogenic molds.
- Pentylene Glycol: close to glycerin, it is moisturizing and improves the effectiveness of star anise extract and sodium levulinate. It is made in Germany.
- Lactic Acid: Adjust the pH of the cream to that of the skin for better biocompatibility. It is also, to a lesser extent, moisturizing and is made in France from French corn.
Aqua (Water), Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Sclerotium Gum, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid.