Eden V2 Sustainable Sneaker - White
Brand: Humans are Vain
- Unit Price
The Eden V2 Sneaker is our take on the old-school tennis sneaker design and features an upper made from an innovative OEKO-TEX-certified vegan leather, a lining made from recycled PET and corn fiber, and a sole made from recycled materials. This lightweight and comfortable sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
- 100% vegan
- Highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying
- Designed in Sweden
- Made within a fully circular model
- Made from recycled materials
- Sustainable and ethically produced by skilled artisans in Portugal
- Save plastic bottles from the ocean and waste from landfills
- Upper is made from vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly, and highly resistant, even against chemical agents.
- This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber.
- This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, and fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high-density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water-based glues
- Weighs 400 grams per shoe on a size 41