Evolution Sustainable Sneaker - White
Brand: Humans are Vain
- Unit Price
A durable all-year-round sneaker. This sustainable sneaker's upper part has been made with apple leather and an innovative breathable microfiber with a plant-based lining made from recycled PET and corn fiber. The chunky sole is also made from recycled rubber.
This lightweight and comfortable sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
- 100% vegan
- Highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying
- Designed in Sweden
- Made within a fully circular model
- Made from recycled materials
- Sustainable and ethically produced by skilled artisans in Portugal
- Save plastic bottles from the ocean and waste from landfills
- Upper is made from vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly, and highly resistant, even against chemical agents.
- This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber.
- This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, and fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high-density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water-based glues
- Weighs 400 grams per shoe on a size 41