Faber Black Vegan Boots
- Unit Price
Faber Black, the Chelsea style ankle boots are made of high-quality vegan suede; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, light, and durable material.
- OEKO-TEX certified microfiber, an innovative eco-friendly material manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Produced in Portugal.
- The indented non slippery sole with welt stitching and solid color suede-like surface makes for a modern and loose style. It has an elastic side panel and a back strap to help put them on.
- They are hypoallergenic, made with toxin-free materials, and have an On Steam BioEco microfiber lining.
- This is the first microfiber made of recycled polyester and cornstarch prevenient from corn fermentation. This is a substitute for nylon and polymers prevenient from the petrochemical industry.
- Besides being breathable, keeping the interior of the shoe dry, and being antibacterial (which contributes to the prevention of bad odors) the moisture-wicking insole is made of EVA foam.
- A timeless and versatile boot that matches a wide range of looks for any occasion. They can be worn all day long, both indoors and outdoors.