Vegan Shoes Fede Brown Men
- Unit Price
Fede Brown, the vegan blucher shoes with a flat tongue made of high-quality vegan suede; a sustainable, innovative, light, durable, and cruelty-free material.
- OEKO-TEX certified microfiber, an innovative eco-friendly material manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Produced in Portugal.
- The anti-slip lugged sole and the suede-like solid color surface, along with the welt stitching make a modern and casual look. This model was built to last while always keeping in mind your comfort and the environment.
- They are hypoallergenic and made of toxin-free materials. The lining is made of On Steam BioEco, the first microfiber made of recycled polyester and starch from corn fermentation; it is a substitute for nylon made from new polymers from the petrochemical industry.
- It is breathable and keeps the shoe interior dry (preventing bad odors) and the insole is made from cushioned EVA foam. All of this makes for a very comfortable and flexible shoe that can be worn all day long without worrying about blisters.
- A minimalist and versatile model that matches various outfits and can be worn on multiple occasions. They are the perfect alliance between fashion and comfort.