Irma Black Vegan Boots
- Unit Price
Irma black, the block heel, and side zipper ankle boots are made with suede-like vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, light, and durable material.
OEKO-TEX certified microfiber, an innovative eco-friendly material manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Produced in Portugal.
- This elegant model has a sober look thanks to its black color solid pattern with a suede-like surface joining up with a discrete lateral zipper that helps put them on.
- Made of toxic-free materials, these ankle boots are hypoallergenic, breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat), antibacterial (preventing bad odor) and have a moisture-wicking EVA padded footbed.
- All of this makes for a very comfortable and perfect model that you can wear without worrying about getting blisters.
- These ankle boots are versatile for various occasions, being perfect for formal and semi-formal attires, and even on a relaxed occasion.
- They are comfortable for you to wear all day long, both indoors and outdoors making them the perfect match between style and comfort.