Karen Black Vegan Boots
- Unit Price
Karen Black, the Chelsea style mid-calf boots made of Bio Eco Corn vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, water resistant, light, very durable, and cruelty-free material.
- OEKO-TEX certified microfiber, an innovative eco-friendly material manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Produced in Portugal.
- This model has a block heel and an indented anti-slip sole that gives it a timeless distinction, along with the traditional soberness of the solid pattern, the flexible side panel, and the back strap that helps to put them on.
- The welt stitching makes for a beautiful finishing touch and adds more durability.
- These vegan boots, made with toxin-free materials, are made from Bio Eco Corn: a material made of recycled polyester and fibers resulting from corn fermentation.
- Besides being breathable and antibacterial (preventing bad odors), they have a moisture-wicking padded EVA footbed. All of this makes for a very comfortable model that can be worn all day long without the risk of having blisters.
- All in all, these are very versatile boots, comfortable and perfect to wear both indoors and outdoors, the perfect fit between style and comfort.